Monday, April 5, 2010

My mouth hurts!!

A couple of weeks ago, over Spring Break, I got all four of my wisdom teeth removed. Everything was going fine until my stomach decided to revolt against the pain medication, and I ended up leaning over the john and in a ton of pain. Because of this little episode, I got dry sockets and had to cancel a date with the boyfriend. Finally I went to the dentist, and they took care of my dry sockets. That was Tuesday March 23. The day the boyfriend and I had rescheduled are date night. After going to the dentist that afternoon, I felt a lot better, but my mouth was still pretty sore, and I was still only eating applesauce and mashed potatoes (the worst diet ever). So, I canceled again and rescheduled for March 24th. The boyfriend was getting pretty upset at this point, and I just couldn't understand why! WELL....................................................................
Wednesday night came around and for now on March 24th will forever be remembered as the day I got ENGAGED!!!!!! So now the boyfriend is the fiance, and I cannot stop smiling! I am in cloud nine!! Woohooo.....there is only one small problem: because of my surgery my mouth is still trying to recover and all this smiling is making my jaw hurt! Oh well, I guess I can handle it!

No comments: