Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dedication

Today is my mother's birthday. She's an amazing lady. So many times I have seen different things she has done, and I am inspired. She strives to help others and goes out of her way, never complains, and works extremely hard to give her kids great opportunities. This is the lady who would go into work at 4am so she could drive all the way across the state later that afternoon to watch a junior high c team game. Same lady who will help me find something in the grocery store, even though she's an hour and a half away (thank goodness for cellphones). Same lady who told me to clean up my room, fix my sloppy handwriting, and not to wear the jeans with the huge rip in them (what, I went through a huge punk phase). She's my mom, I love her, and she's still the one I talk to when life gets complicated and I feel like I can't go on. Happy birthday mom! I know you think of it as another year getting older, but I think of it as another year that I was able to have with you! You mean the world to me, I love you!

No comments: