Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Upset!

I have slowly become addicted to peanut butter. It is my new belief that a spoonful a day, keeps the doctor away. Ok...so maybe I just think it tastes really good. So a couple of weeks ago, I went grocery shopping and grabbed a new jar, so that I wouldn't run out because that would be a tragedy. So yesterday, I go to my new jar, spoon in hand, supper excited! I open the lid and then take the seal off and what do I see.........CHUNKS! I think I had a heart attack at that exact moment. This was not just crunchy peanut butter, no no no, this was Extra-crunchy peanut butter. I tried to take a bite, hoping it would satisfy my need for some creamy peanut butter, but there was no hope! I about threw the jar away I was so upset, but I don't like to waste things, even Extra-Crunchy peanut butter, so I kept it and figured I could give it the roommate or the fiance. Needless to say, last night, I went on a grocery run to get the best kind of peanut butter: Creamy!

No comments: