Sunday, February 1, 2009

Blonde Hair Blue Jeans

Yesterday during class I managed to get a huge purple dot from one of my permanent markers on my favorite blue jeans. These are the jeans that no matter what time of the month it is, what shirt I'm wearing, how much I've had to eat, they still fit and look good! I could not have these ruined. So needless to say, I totally panicked and ran out of my class to find the nearest bathroom. I scrubbed and scrubbed until my fingers blistered (well not quite, but might as well have been) and that dang stain would not come out. In my next class, I had to go to the front to talk to my class, and I was so embarrassed because I had just taken a drink of water and spilled it all down the front of my shirt. So not only did I have a wet shirt, but I had a huge wet spot on my jeans with a purple dot in the middle! I looked like a total train wreck. Finally though, I was able to get home, so I could really doctor this dang spot. I got a wash cloth and really started going at this spot, nothing really seemed to happen. Next, I got some detergent that claimed it had stain-fighting powers, so I thought this should really do the trick! It helped a little, but still the stain lived on, so I turned to google to try to save my favorite pair of jeans!!! After some finger nail polish remover, hair spray, and carpet cleaner, finally, finally they were saved. I'm not sure which one did the trick, but I do know that if it happens again, I'll be ready : )

No comments: