Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Empy Apartment

Over the past couple of days, I have been searching for a place to live next year with two of my roommates. Everyday, I get the newspaper and scratch out everyplace that isn't 3 bedrooms, is too expensive or has the wrong date. Its been pretty stressful, but I think we found it!!! Last Friday, we went and looked at 5 total places which makes for a long day and they start getting jumbled in my mind ahh! One of the apartments we looked at, smelled like cat pee with a little marijuana mixed in. It had mold in the bathtub and a bed in a closet. Needless to say, this wasn't exactly the one we wanted. The one we all fell in love with has a fireplace, a study room, it's two stories, plus the owners pay for water and trash woohoo!! We are all pretty excited about it and are going to go sign the lease tomorrow! Now we just have to decide how to decorate it : )

No comments: