Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dress

I got my dress, finally! It took me a while to make that final decision (hello! its a HUGE decision) but once I did it felt so great. I loved this one dress, but I was just afraid that maybe there would be another one out there that I would end up liking more. Just like when I listen to the radio, a great song might come on, but I always feel the need to see what else is on, just in case a song I like more is on. No one seems to understand this, but since my family loves me, they were really helpful and patient throughout the whole process, which made it soo fun.
Almost every dress I tried on I loved, which made it that much harder. Wedding dresses just make you feel so pretty, which I was not expecting. First of all, I'm vampire-ish white, so I didn't think they would look good on me, but it doesn't matter what you look like, you put on a wedding dress and you feel like a princess and since Kate Middleton is taking my chances away from ever being a real queen, I guess I'll just have to live with the prince I have : )

No comments: