Monday, January 26, 2009

Applesauce

I decided I'd finally write a post. I've had this blog spot for a while now, but just have never wrote anything. Basically I use it for easy access to all my favorite blogs, so I can see what they are up to. Not sure why I have yet to write anything, I guess I had thought about it before, but never knew how to begin. I mean the first post is like a first date. All those bumps and awkward pauses, okay so maybe not quite the same, but still I'm nervous! I was trying to think about things I could write about, and I thought hey! I could have my very first post be about food since that is such a popular blog discussion, but the last thing I had eat was a pop tart loaded with butter, I didn't figure I could do a lot with that! The last thing I made was chicken fried steak, but I went to warm the leftovers up in the oven and ended up severally burning my left-hand, so, well, I'm trying to forget all about that and probably won't make chicken fried steak for quite sometime. I also thought, well maybe I could write about roommates. Honestly though, I don't feel like telling all the world how I live with my ex-best friend, who badly hurt my feelings last semester and now she's making it hard to live here with the constant slamming doors and talking bad about me behind my back to our other roomie who tells me everything!!!, so no I won't talk about that (although just want to say I still care for her a whole lot ( : ). So than I was like well what else do I got to talk about...my boyfriend? Not a whole lot going on that front except that right now I feel like we've taken steps backwards. Now I've re-read this and I feel like a real Debbie-downer. So I decided hmmm what about applesauce?! I guess that does go in the food categories huh?! But common, it's a fun word and the first thing to pop in my mind, even though I rarely ever eat the stuff. So there it is my first blog, all sorts of awkward and jumbled, talking about nothing that makes since at all (I mean honestly when does applesauce make since), so I guess this was kind of like a first date. Much better than some I've had, but that's another blog for another time.

No comments: