Sunday, May 30, 2010

Roadtrip

I headed out towards my internship yesterday, and I am half way there. I left my house at 8:30 and arrived here in Fort Worth around 5 last night. I stopped to say bye to the fiance and then stopped again another hour down the road to say bye to my father and little sisters for the summer. That was basically my only stops except for a stop in OKC for a free lunch at a McDeli and about 59 bathroom stops, I swear my bladder shrinks when I get into my car!

It was a nice day for a long road trip though, and I saw some animals who were enjoying the ride too. On a back of a motorcycle, I saw a dog hanging out on his homemade seat, enjoying the wind in his face, with some sweet sunglasses on. Also, I saw a horse who was sticking his nose out his window of the trailer and letting his bottom lip flap with the wind. Every once in a while, he'd bite at the air and then go back to flapping his lips.

When I got to my hotel, and I was pretty tired and really excited to see this waiting for me:


I was so excited!! I jumped, I rolled, and finally I plopped down and sighed in lovely bliss! This was such a huge bed, when I stretched out, I wasn't even close to touching the ends..mmmmm so nice!


When I opened my curtains to let some sun in, I was surprised when I saw this:

It was still here when I woke up. I was going to ask Snoopy if I could catch a ride down south, so I didn't have to drive, who cares if it'd take a couple days longer to get there, but he just took off..bummer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have time to keep your blog up this summer - I really like reading it. Love ya, mom

Miranda's Minutes said...

Ditto!