Friday, May 15, 2009

Leaving On A Jet Plane


I haven't wrote on here for a while and my boyfriend, Paden, is getting a little upset so here we go:
Tomorrow I'll be flying out to Chicago!! It'll be my first time to visit there and I'm super excited. I'm going with a group I'm in, Hospitality Management Society, and we will be attending the NRA Show (the restaurant not the rifle). It is held every year and there are people from the Food Network, famous chefs, and every food chain/restaurant/brewery or anyone else who has anything to do with restaurants. During the show, we get to go around and sample all the food and see all of the new products that could possibly hit the market in a few years.

This is the Marriott Downtown where we will be staying. It is located on the Magnificent Mile, so hopefully I'll have plenty of time to explore!

Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Miranda's Minutes said...

Good luck sister! Hope you see lots of famous people and try too much yummy food and take lots of pictures! You're getting so grown up-going on a big trip all by yourself! Crazy!